This Time Next Year - Blog & Tag
1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Set yourself goals for the next year
3. Write how you're going to achieve these goals
4. Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
5. Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved!
1. Thank you to Saffron for tagging me. I found your goals interesting and enjoyed reading about them.
5. That's right, I'm doing them in a different order! Booom! That's how I roll.
Honestly I'm very unlikely to review these in a year. I mean it could happen but, I doubt it.
I am participating because I think it's a nice looking forward activity, and there's nothing wrong with being hopeful, right?
4. Me initial thought was to choose not to tag people, because most of the time these are annoying haha. But I've decided it choose people I admire but don't talk to as often as I'd like. So; Danny, Brandon, Faisal, Michelle and Chloe I choose you (said in Ash Ketchum Pokémon calling voice).
2/3. The numbers hate me, hahaha.
Be a constant & proactive voice in the mental health blogging community by continuing to reach out to people through Mike's Open Journal.
Have better physical health by eating more healthily and increasing my high indurance exercises.
Travel more, by making the most of time off work...actually that needs to start with taking time off work.
I have friends all over the UK, there is no better excuse to travel more than to see them.
Sort the house out. My plan is to look into this at Easter and be proactive in the summer. I really want to make more out of the place I have and not think I'll move somewhen so don't bother. This will have a bigger effect on my mental health than I realise.
Enjoy life more. Groups like Pompey Bloggers will hopefully be a source of inspiration and fun activities. Not just meeting new people, but finding out what's going on locally and experiencing more.
I hope you enjoyed that short read, I enjoyed writing it. It's good to look forward every so often. I'm sure there's other stuff I'd like to do, achieve, see, experience, whatever in the next year. But those were the first 5 that popped into my mind.
If you would also like to take part in the this time next year blog post challenge (is it a challenge or have I just make that up?), then feel free to copy the first paragraph with the info.
Have a lovely Sunday